WIR fordern die sofortige Sperre der Hetzprofile des Andreas Lubitz !!!!

Gast

/ #60

2015-04-04 13:35

What I am going to say is my opinion and I ask you to please respect it. I am deeply shocked and appalled by all the dirt that has been thrown on Andreas Lubitz. I am absolutely convinced that he is innocent and has no guilt for the tragedy. It is easy and really sneaky to get out of a situation like that by accusing a person, who unfortunately is not among the living anymore and can not defend himself. That investigation is a complete farce made up of many lies and false clues. So much nonsense and contradictions were written that it is unbelievable how many people actually trust the untrue official information given to them. Regarding Lufthansa, they have no honor to hide the truth and it is clear to me they will never admit the mistake was theirs. Unfortunately, I think that the truth will not come out and a black mark will forever stay on the name of Andreas Lubitz and on his family too. I would like to tell his family (strongly hope they could read this) that they are not alone in their grief and I sincerely feel sorry for them. Dear family, I cry with you and grieve with you about the tragedy you are going through. Sending you my strong embraces your way. I stop here as my heart is bleeding because of the injustice and the terrible lies about that man, whom I do not know personally, but something inside me makes me believe he is innocent. Rest in peace Andreas and to all other 149 passengers. :(